Competitive Salary with Excellent benefits including private healthcare
Relocation package available
Bailey Partnership is an award winning consultancy practice looking to recruit a Housing Architect to join our busy Plymouth team. The vacancy presents a great opportunity to work within a dynamic team across a range of sectors including residential/commercial development, education, social housing, healthcare, industrial, commercial and retail, heritage, leisure and defence.
Established in 1971 and operating from 5 offices across the South of England, we are a Building Top 150 consultancy offering Architectural, Interior Design, Building Surveying, Quantity Surveying, Project Management, Building Services Engineering, Civil & Structural Engineering and Town Planning services.
Our ethos is based on efficiency, flexibility, accessibility and being passionate about what we do, always striving to build meaningful enduring relationships with our clients and industry partners.
Our ongoing success is built on our relentless pursuit of excellence. Our experience alongside our highly motivated, well trained and professionally qualified staff ensures the very best service.
Major responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Development and implementation of project design concepts, specifically housing layouts and masterplans.
- Produces presentation drawings, sketches and renderings
- Confidently run residential projects (large single unit schemes and apartment residential blocks)
- Creates, develops and implements project design concepts
- This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions, but it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
- Quality Assurance and compliance.
- Provide support and leadership to the team.
Qualifications & Experience
The successful candidate will be:
- Chartered RIBA Membership and ARB registered Architect.
- Minimum of 5 years Industry experience.
- Extensive experience designing mid-large size housing projects
- Extensive experience working with Revit required
- Proficiency with Design including AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Indesign.
- Strong Presentation skills required
- Housing project experience is essential
You must also hold a full UK drivers licence. You will be team focused with a view to contribute to the development of the team and the department.
Bailey Partnership (Consultants) LLP is an equal opportunities employer and we encourage applications from diverse ethnic backgrounds, LGBTQ+ and those living with disabilities. .