Competitive Salary with Excellent benefits including private healthcare
Bailey Partnership are an award-winning consultancy practice looking to recruit an Electrical Engineer to join our expanding Exeter team. The vacancy presents a great opportunity to work within a dynamic team across a range of sectors including residential/commercial development, education, social housing, industrial, commercial and retail, heritage, leisure, and defence.
Established in 1971 and operating from four offices across the South of England, we are a Building Top 150 consultancy offering Architectural, Interior Design, Building Surveying, Quantity Surveying, Project Management, Building Services Engineering, and Town Planning services.
Our ethos is based on efficiency, flexibility, accessibility and being passionate about what we do, always striving to build meaningful enduring relationships with our clients and industry partners.
Our ongoing success is built on our relentless pursuit of excellence. Our experience alongside our highly motivated, well trained and professionally qualified staff ensures the very best service.
Your role as an Electrical Engineer will require you to work closely with Senior Engineers and Associates to produce a high standard of design for electrical services such as LV distribution, lighting, small power, fire and security etc. using a range of software including Prodesign (Amtech), Dialux, AutoCAD and Revit.
You will need good written and verbal communication skills as you will be expected to liaise with Clients and Contractors. You will undertake your own design work which will include report and specification writing and the production of 2D drawings and 3D models.
Opportunities exist for progression and you will be given support and guidance by senior members of the team to support your professional development and help you to fulfill your potential and to get the most out of your career.
Qualifications & Experience
The ideal candidate will hold qualifications relevant to engineering (degree preferred) with hands-on design experience. They will have or will be working towards membership status with the IET and must hold a full UK drivers licence.
You will need an understanding of relevant design standards such as British Standards, CIBSE, and BSRIA design guides.
- An enthusiastic, hardworking and self-motivated individual with a proactive approach to work and professional development
- A methodical approach and good problem solver
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- High degree of experience in the use of Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, Dialux and ideally have experience in using Revit
- Ability to work in a team environment and on your own initiative
- Membership of relevant professional body such as IET is preferred
- Join a growing consultancy with excellent progressional opportunities
- Regular and committed training and CPD opportunities
- Competitive Salary
- Private Healthcare
- An excellent enhanced pension scheme
- Enhanced sick pay scheme (including long-term sickness insurance)
- Access to 24/7 counselling through our employee assistance helpline
- Access to free independent 1 to 1 financial advice
- Flexible working including homeworking where appropriate
And much more!
Bailey Partnership (Consultants) LLP is an equal opportunities employer.
All applications for this position should be made to email@example.com