Competitive Salary with Excellent benefits including private healthcare
Relocation package available
Bailey Partnership are an award-winning consultancy practice looking to recruit an Associate Mechanical Building Services Engineer to join our expanding Plymouth / Exeter team.
The vacancy presents a great opportunity to work within a dynamic team across a range of sectors including residential/commercial development, education, social housing, industrial, commercial and retail, heritage, leisure, and defence.
Established in 1971 and operating from four offices across the South of England, we are a Building Top 150 consultancy offering Architectural, Interior Design, Building Surveying, Quantity Surveying, Project Management, Building Services Engineering, and Town Planning services.
Our ethos is based on efficiency, flexibility, accessibility and being passionate about what we do, always striving to build meaningful enduring relationships with our clients and industry partners. Our ongoing success is built on our relentless pursuit of excellence. Our experience alongside our highly motivated, well trained and professionally qualified staff ensures the very best service.
As Associate Mechanical Building Services Engineer you will be the Technical Lead for the Mechanical Engineering team and will be responsible for mentoring junior members of staff across the practice. You will need strong leadership qualities and you must be able to manage resources, potentially across a multi-disciplinary team, in order to meet numerous project deadlines.
You will work closely with Partners, Directors and other members of the Senior Management Team to identify and develop marketing opportunities and contribute to business growth and development.
Qualifications & Experience
The successful candidate will need to be degree qualified and considered an expert in their field. You must be a chartered member of CIBSE or the IMechE and will need to have at least 5 years post qualified experience. You must also hold a full UK drivers licence.
You must be a dedicated, hard working and self motivated individual with a proactive approach to work and business development. You must have exceptional verbal and written communication skills, a high degree of experience in the use of Microsoft office, AutoCAD, IES, Hevacomp and ideally have experience in using Revit.
- Technical Lead for relevant discipline
- Lead Engineer for various commissions with project and resource management responsibility
- Monitor and improve profitability of commissions
- Build and develop relationships with existing and new Clients
- To support and assist the Directors and Partners in identifying and pursuing commissions lead and business development opportunity
- To develop and mentor the Building Services Engineering team to ensure that each member is reaching their full potential.
- Join a growing consultancy with excellent progressional opportunities
- Regular and committed training and CPD opportunities
- Competitive Salary
- Private Healthcare
- Relocation Package
- Generous Car Allowance
- Excellent enhanced pension scheme
- Enhanced sick pay scheme (including long term sickness insurance)
- Access to 24/7 counselling through our employee assistance helpline
- Access to free independent 1 to 1 financial advice
- Flexible working including homeworking where appropriate
And much more……
Bailey Partnership (Consultants) LLP is an equal opportunities employer
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent