Salary: Up to £30,000 (dependent on experience)
Due to our continued success, we are looking to further expand our Chartered Town Planning team by appointing a Planning Consultant for our Plymouth Office. The successful candidate will be required to act on behalf of both public and private sector clients across a complete range of projects.
All applicants must be a Chartered Member of the RTPI and ideally hold a higher education qualification in a Town Planning related discipline.
All applicants must hold a full UK drivers licence.
Candidates will have a minimum of two years’ Town Planning experience either in public or private sectors. It is desirable for candidates to have experience of preparing planning applications and appeals. All applicants must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
1. Site apprasials
2. General planning advice to clients and wider design team
3. Co-ordination and management of planning applications and appeals
4. Report writing
5. Representing clients at Planning Committee
6. General duties as required
1. Join a rapidly growing consultancy with excellent opportunities for progression
2. Competitive Salary
3. Regular and committed training and CPD opportunities
4. Private Healthcare
5. Car Allowance (if applicable)
6. Excellent enhanced pension scheme
7. Long term sickness insurance & Critical illness protection
8. Access to 24/7 counseling through our employee assistance helpline
9. Access to free independent 1 to 1 financial advice
10. Flexible working including home working where appropriate
And much more.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity with Bailey Partnership please apply by sending your CV and covering letter to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is 8th June 2018 and interviews w/c 11th June.